- 16" wheel (16" x 1.75" Tire)
- Frame: Excellent Manganese Steel, Standard Frame of Unicycle
- Crank arms:WHEEL TOP Crank, International Quality
- Pedal: YONG HUA Pedals with Chromoly Spindles, International Quality
- Outer Tire: Excelletn Skid Proof Mountain Tire
- Inner Tire: Leakage Protection Butyl tire, No second Inflation for 3 Months
- Bearing: Heavy Manganese Steel Mute Bearing
- Saddle: Large Saddle with Removable Poly-nylon Guarded Rails
- Seat post clamp: Quick Release, Alloy Aluminum
- Rim: Extra Thick Alloy Aluminum Rim
- Fork: Steel Fork with Powder Coated Finish
- Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
- Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
Remember when you're seated on the unicycle, with one foot on a pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
To keep in mind:
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.